For some travelers, the standard vacation destination simply won’t do — so they choose Daytona Beach, of course. But even for these sophisticated travelers, sometimes a splurge is called for to enjoy the very best of the best. And without a doubt, the Daytona Beach area can accommodate.
Consider these seven ways to turn your amazing vacation into a truly luxurious one during your next visit to Daytona Beach:
- Upscale accommodations — With more than 200 properties and 12,000 rooms in the Daytona Beach area, there’s certainly no shortage of accommodation types to choose from. And for those seeking upscale accommodations, the list of options continues to grow. Some of the most sought-after options in this category include the Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach, the Daytona Grande Oceanfront Hotel and The Shores Resort & Spa.
- Fine dining — Connoisseurs of high-end cuisine will find plenty of fancy flavors to savor in and around Daytona Beach. And while fresh-caught seafood may be the main attraction, the area offers styles to suit every taste, from all-American favorites to Italian, Greek, Mexican, Asian fusion and everything in between — including a broad selection of award-winning eateries. Take a look at all the offerings on the menu throughout the Daytona Beach area’s fine-dining scene.
- Museums and galleries — Those looking to soak up some high artistic culture will have little trouble doing so in the Daytona Beach area. Among the area’s museums and galleries is a Smithsonian-affiliated museum that is Central Florida’s primary art, science and history museum, Florida’s only museum dedicated to photography, a museum that houses the world’s largest collection of Florida art, a broad range of galleries, and much more.
- Performing arts — The performing arts is another strong point on the Daytona Beach area’s cultural scene, which boasts an array of theaters, artists and artistic organizations to support its impressive medley of arts, culture and heritage. Just a few of the many venues hosting local performances include the Peabody Auditorium, the Athens Theatre, the Ormond Beach Performing Arts Center and the Daytona Beach Bandshell.
- Shopping — When some high-end retail therapy is in order, the Daytona Beach area’s array of shopping destinations can definitely fit the bill. Some of the highlights in this area include Tanger Outlets, the ONE DAYTONA shopping/dining/entertainment complex, the Riverfront Shops of Daytona Beach and a wealth of other malls and shopping districts.
- Relaxing — Of course, the coast and relaxation go hand in hand. And without a doubt, the Daytona Beach area offers plenty of ways and places to kick back and relax. A few of the top options for serenity seekers in the area include yoga on the beach, a range of local spas where the pampering pros offer calming treatments galore, and what just might be the area’s top draw.
- The beaches — Last but certainly not least, the Daytona Beach area is world famous for its 23 miles of hard-packed, white sand beaches, where all it takes to feel like you’re in the lap of luxury is a beach towel or chair and some free time to soak up the sun. Find your favorite spot to sink your toes in the sand and enjoy what may be the most cherished luxury of the Florida coast — some uninterrupted beach time.
Ready to start planning your luxury-laden Daytona Beach vacation? Check out the great accommodations available in the area now, and start planning a first-class getaway today! We’ll be looking forward to seeing you in Daytona Beach soon!