Daytona Beach Attractions
TRAVEL CHANNEL names Daytona Beach a Top 10 Attraction in Florida!
Daytona Beach offers visitors a wide variety of sightseeing, attractions and tours. Take aim at a fun-filled getaway to Daytona Beach. Because when it comes to getting more quality time for a whole lot more value, there really is no competition.
You get the best of all worlds when you vacation in Daytona Beach. Experience all the family fun to be had along 23 miles of Atlantic coastline. Go for scenic drives, rent bicycles, explore historic sites, experience the thrills of the Boardwalk & Pier, tour Daytona International Speedway, climb to new heights at Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and so much more!
Discover our local eateries, great places to shop and golf, then venture out on day trips! Daytona Beach is closer than you think to these top-rated attractions and makes the perfect base camp to explore Central Florida from:
- Castillo de San Marcos and Historic District, St. Augustine, 56 miles from Daytona Beach
- Kennedy Space Center, 64 miles from Daytona Beach
- Orlando Eye, 65 miles from Daytona Beach
- Sea World, Orlando, 70 miles from Daytona Beach
- Sawgrass Country Club, Ponte Vedra, 81 miles from Daytona Beach
- Stetson Mansion, DeLand, 27 miles from Daytona Beach
- Universal Studios, Orlando, 64 miles from Daytona Beach
- Walt Disney World, Orlando, 73 miles from Daytona Beach
- World Golf Village, St. Augustine, 62 miles from Daytona Beach