"Thank you so much for taking such great care of us in your wonderful city. You all do a great job. We felt big-time all the way." Matt Sayre, Southern Oregon University Athletic Director
Choosing a host city for any event takes a lot of time and effort. No one detail is more important than another. And just like in sports, balance is everything.
Flexibility is also a key component to your event. If you do not see something listed, please just ask. We will do all we can to make sure you have a successful event!
Services we provide to help make your job a little easier:
- Provide event planners with venues and facilities, hotel and local sports organizations.
- Arrange site inspections of sports venues, hotels and attractions.
- Assist in securing proposals and room block information from area hotels.
- Serve as the liaison between event rights-holder and local host organization or venue.
- Provide event planning assistance including transportation, catering and entertainment options.
- Assist with event bidding process and, when needed, travel and present bids upon request.
- Provide complimentary collateral materials: visitors guides, maps, restaurant and attraction guides.
- When appropriate, assist with welcoming signs and banners in participating hotels or other area venues.
- Track hotel nights generated and provide economic impact of your event.
- Dignitary welcome letters.
- Event publicity and social media.
- Provide a Daytona Beach area information booth, staffed by trained CVB staff.
Host a sporting event in Daytona Beach! For more information or to submit an RFP,
please contact CVB Convention Services and Events Manager, Amber White.