Spring Daytona Turkey Run
March 24-26, 2023
Get ready for a fun-filled weekend with thousands of beautiful classic cars for show and sale, a massive Swap Meet, delicious food, arts and crafts on Artisan Alley, music and so much more! The 33rd Spring Daytona Turkey Run is Friday, March 24th – Sunday, March 26th at the Daytona International Speedway and you won’t want to miss it!
There truly is something for everyone! Guests can check out:
- Meet the Star of the Hit TV Show "My Classic Car"! - Meet Dennis Gage from My Classic Car on Saturday March 25th at the HUB. Now in production for its 27th season, My Classic Car is the longest running show of its kind in television history.
- The Hops and Hoods Craft Beer Festival! Taste more than 120 different beers from 48 different brands at the Hops and Hoods Beer Festival! Beer tickets are $5 for 4 samples and $10 for 10 samples. Tickets can be purchased in advance or onsite. See www.turkeyrun.com for more info.
- Take a Kid to a Car Show - Spending quality time with a kid is the greatest gift you can give them. And sharing your appreciation for collector cars is a great way to nurture their interest in a hobby that you can enjoy together for many years to come. The first 500 kids to enter will get a special Turkey Run gift.
- Arts and Crafts on Artisan Alley – Beautiful art and fashion for kids and adults. Handcrafted work designed by both local and out-of-state designers all available for purchase.
- Classic Car Parade Lap Around the Track – Registered show cars can join us for a special parade lap around the Daytona International Speedway track on Sunday at 2 p.m.
Watch video: Watch amazingly preserved classic cars and hot rods roll into the infield at Daytona International Speedway