Itinerary: Florida’s Tallest Lighthouse Beckons
Discover quaint Ponce Inlet, its esteemed Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and Marine Science Center
Enjoy spectacular, 360-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway and more! Completed in 1887, the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse is a fascinating piece of Florida history. At 175 feet, it towers above others as the tallest lighthouse in Florida and is tucked away in the charming town of Ponce Inlet. Touch a string ray, play with an octopus and witness the impressive sea turtle and marine bird rehabilitation efforts of the Marine Science Center.
Ideas for first timers:
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
- Marine Science Center
- Parasail, Jet Ski or Sunset Sail
- Charter a boat to fish the artificial reefs
- Ponce Inlet Eco Boat Tours
Ideas for repeat visitors:
- Climb to the Moon special monthly event
- Ponce Inlet Historical Museum
- Ponce Preserve
- Wilbur Rose Paddling Trail
Discover more! Click here for :15 spots of more fun, more value in Daytona Beach.