Video: Climb new heights at Florida's tallest lighthouse, Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and see more videos on our YouTube channel!
Discover quaint Ponce Inlet, its esteemed Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and Marine Science Center
Enjoy spectacular, 360-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway and more! Completed in 1887, the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse is a fascinating piece of Florida history. At 175 feet, it towers above others as the tallest lighthouse in Florida and is tucked away in the charming town of Ponce Inlet. Touch a stingray, marvel at aquariums, and witness the impressive sea turtle and marine bird rehabilitation efforts of the Marine Science Center.
Ideas for first timers and repeat visitors
- Charter a boat to fish the artificial reefs
- Marine Science Center
- Parasail, Jet Ski or Sunset Sail
- Ponce Inlet Eco Boat Tours
- Ponce Inlet Historical Museum
- Ponce Inlet Jetty
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
- Ponce Preserve Trails
- Wilbur-by-the-Sea Boathouse and Wilbur Rose Paddling Trail