Tourism Partner Benefits
The Daytona Beach Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) offers a variety of programs and services to help local tourism-related businesses attract more visitors. If you have any questions, or need more information, please reach out to contacts listed with each benefit below. Becoming a tourism partner is easy and free!
Main Contact: Cindi Lane, Partner Liaison & Visitor Experience, 386-255-0415 ext. 139
Free Tourism Partner Benefits
Free Listing on DaytonaBeach.com
Having a listing on DaytonaBeach.com substantially increases your chance of being discovered by over 170,000+ monthly website visitors. Once your business has a free listing on DaytonaBeach.com, you can use the Partner Gateway - the CVB's extranet - to:
- Have 24/7 access to your online business information listed on DaytonaBeach.com
- Add photos, update amenities, post value-added or seasonal offers, update staff contact information and more. Learn more
- Reach thousands of in-market visitors - promote your business at the CVB's two Official Visitor Information Centers located at Daytona International Speedway and Destination Daytona.
- Reach out-of-market potential visitors throughout the U.S. - promote your business at highly-attended consumer shows
- Receive active leads for meeting, tour and travel, and sports - contact the Group Sales team
- Be in the know about upcoming free and co-op advertising, sales and marketing opportunities. Sign-up here for Beach Blast, our free monthly marketing eNewsletter.
Partner Gateway Password: For assistance with your Partner Gateway access or password, please contact Jennifer Sims, CVB marketing systems manager, 386-255-0415, ext. 115.
Free, Ready-to-Use Content
Blogs, Videos, Deals and Images
The CVB has free content including videos, blogs and images that partners may use for their business websites, social media, email campaigns, newsletters and more. In addition, you might want to feature a special deal on your social sites to entice visitors to explore more. Visit the Daytona Beach Media Gallery
Tourism Partners are encouraged to use the CVB’s social media content and to engage with us - tag, follow and share! We have a robust social media presence, with more than 200,000 “likes” on Facebook, nearly 12,000 Twitter followers and more than 10,000 followers on Instagram! Our accounts are:
- Facebook – DaytonaBeach
- Twitter – DaytonaBeachFun
- Instagram – DiscoverDaytonaBeach
- YouTube – VisitDaytonaBeach
- Pinterest – DiscoverDaytonaBeach
Another great resource for up to date, free, shareable content are media releases. the CVB regularly distributes media releases that showcase area events, attractions, dining, golf, new developments and more. Contact: Kate Holcomb, CVB director of communications (386) 255-0415, ext. 125
Free Co-op Marketing Opportunities
Showcase your business in FREE digital, social, display, email and print ads for FREE that target our primary markets and audiences. Contact Jennifer Sims, CVB marketing systems manager, 386-255-0415, ext. 115, for more information.
Free Event Exposure
Viewed over 30,000 times every month, the DaytonaBeach.com Event Calendar is one of the most viewed sections of the website. Adding your tourism-related event is a free and easy way to capture the interest of potential visitors. Click here to Submit an Event.