How do you even begin to say thank you to mom for all she does year-round?
A Daytona Beach getaway is a great place to start. Daytona Beach offers plenty of ways for you to treat your mother to a bit of the TLC she gives the family – seemingly 24/7. Whether she prefers a Swedish massage, fun in the sun, or savoring snapper she caught herself, Daytona Beach is the place to celebrate mom.
- Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay: Let her melt away the knots and tight muscles of motherhood at a place where she'll be well taken care of. Highly-trained technicians work wonders in a 60-minute treatment.
- Picnic in the Garden at Ormond Memorial Art Museum: The grounds of this museum are a beautiful, must-see place where you can stroll the shaded paths beside streams and ponds and bring a picnic, too. It's a hidden gem in Ormond Beach.
- See Dolphins and Manatees While Paddle Boarding: Give mom a paddle boarding experience. Three Brothers Boards offers stand up paddle board dolphin and manatee adventure tours in the Halifax River and Daytona Beach area that the whole family can enjoy.
- Enjoy a delicious brunch: From starters to mains, to hand-helds, there's something tasty for every appetite on the Saturday and Sunday brunch menu at Rose Villa Southern Table. Take mom to this comfortable, casual that restaurant offers Southern-inspired cuisine in a unique historical setting.
- A shopping spree at Tanger Outlets: All mom's favorite brand-name and designer stores are here, so wear your walking shoes for a day of shopping in Daytona Beach! Set in a beautiful open-air space, Tanger Outlets has great prices and all the latest brands and trends.
Mother’s Day and Daytona Beach: Two of our favorite things ever. Give your mom or kids’ mom a fun-filled beach escape. Celebrate her for all she is with some Wide. Open. Fun. At Daytona Beach. Book your stay today!