The Daytona Beach Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) works with area tourism and
hospitality-related businesses, non-profit organizations, and event promoters, to represent the area
to potential travelers, tour operators, travel agents, meeting planners, and the travel media.
Thank you for being a tourism partner!
The CVB offers a variety of free services to our local tourism and hospitality industry partners.
Please help yourself to one or all of these resources that are available to you. If you have any questions, we hope you reach out to the points of contact listed with each benefit below. We’re here to help.
Main Tourism Partner Contact: Cindi Lane, Partner Liaison & Visitor Experience, 386-255-0415 ext. 139
Free Member Benefits
Manage Your Free Listing on DaytonaBeach.com
Having a listing on DaytonaBeach.com substantially increases your chance of being discovered by over 30,000 vacationers who visit the website every month. Once established, you’ll be able to gain access to the Partner Gateway (the CVB's extranet) – it’s easy and allows local tourism partners a variety of free benefits.
Once your business has a free listing on DaytonaBeach.com you can use the Partner Gateway to:
- Partner Gateway gives you 24/7 access to your online business information on DaytonaBeach.com. You, and/or your designated staff, can easily change or add photos, post value-added or seasonal offers on the Deals page, update staff contact information and more. Learn more
- Reach thousands of in-market visitors by promoting your business/service at our two Official Visitor Information Centers located at Daytona International Speedway and Destination Daytona. Learn more
- Reach out-of-market potential visitors by promoting your business at highly-attended consumer shows in the United States. Learn how
- Receive active meeting and sports leads. Learn more
- Receive travel agent and tour operator leads. Learn more
- Be in the know about our upcoming co-op, sales and marketing opportunities. Sign up for Beach Blast, our monthly eNewsletter. Sign-up
Partner Gateway Point of Contact: Local tourism partners (hotels, restaurants, attractions, etc.) are encouraged to contact us receive a password for access. For more information, please contact Jennifer Sims, CVB Marketing Systems Manager, 386-255-0415, ext. 115.
Free, Ready-to-Use Content
Blogs, Videos, Deals and Images
The CVB has a bevy of videos, blogs and images* that are free and ready for you to use on your website, on social media, email campaigns, newsletters and more. In addition, you might want to feature a special deal on your social sites to entice your visitors to explore more.
*The CVB’s media gallery is managed through a partner site called Barberstock. As a tourism partner, you are welcome to access this free resource:
Visit the Daytona Beach Media Gallery
1. Click Register in upper right corner to fill out short form
2. Approvals occur Monday through Friday, 9 to 5 p.m. EST.
(Note: If you already have a Barberstock account, you will need to register as a new user in order to access the Daytona Beach gallery.)
Media Releases and Articles
Another great resource for free, shareable content is our media releases about the destination, upcoming events, and more. We also provide a comprehensive list of articles written by writers the CVB and its partners hosted. Both are great resources that showcase our attractions, dining, golf, new developments and more!
Points of Contact:
Kay Galloway, CVB director marketing and design (for B-roll and logos), 386-255-0415, ext. 113
Kate Holcomb, CVB director of communications (media), 386-255-0415, ext. 125
Tonya West, CVB communications coordinator (content), 386-255-0415, ext. 130
Free Co-op Marketing Opportunities
Showcase your business in digital, social, display, email and print ads for FREE. Targeting our primary markets and audience, co-op campaign runs from spring through the fall. To participate, please contact Jennifer Sims, CVB Marketing Systems Manager, 386-255-0415, ext. 115.
Free Event Exposure
Viewed over 30,000 every month, the DaytonaBeach.com Event Calendar is often the second most viewed section of the website. Adding your tourism-related event is a free and easy way to capture the interest of potential visitors. Click here to Submit an Event.