Biketoberfest® Top Rides
October 17-20, 2019
Biketoberfest® weather is beautiful! October beckons riders to explore further up and down our coastline and in neighboring communities. We know you love Biketoberfest® for its nightlife, great vendors and happening hot spots. We also know you crave adventure, seeing and experiencing something new, and sharing long rides and good times with friends.
We've tracked these Biketoberfest® Top Rides so you can rack up the miles, soak up the sun, take in the sights and share with friends:
- Street Festival Ride - Sponsored by GEICO Motorcycle® To Main Street, Riverfront Park and Midtown and back.
- Lucky Ride - Sponsored by Daytona Beach Racing & Card Club From Daytona Beach Racing & Card Club to DeLand and back.
- The Loop through a 30+ mile loop known for its lush canopies of live oaks, scenic river and marsh views.
- Iconic U.S. Hwy 1 Ride featuring the area's iconic restaurants and bars to scenic A1A, The Loop and back.
- National Seashore Ride through New Smyrna Beach to Canaveral National Seashore and back.
- Ponce Inlet Ride to Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and back.
- Old City Ride to St. Augustine and back.
Share the Ride!
For turn-by-turn directions, download the free REVER motorcycle trip planner on the App Store and Google Play, and follow Biketoberfest® Rally!
To friend Biketoberfest® Rally on REVER from a desktop:
1.) Download the free REVER motorcycle trip planner on the App Store and Google Play
2.) Click on “Friends” at the top of the page and enter “Biketoberfest” in the “Find a Friend” window.
3.) Click on the “Biketoberfest® Rally” profile to send the request. Note: Our profile won’t appear again in search to you until we have approved the pending request which will occur during normal business hours Monday through Friday.
4.) Enjoy the ride!
To friend Biketoberfest® Rally on REVER from a smart phone:
1.) Click on the “Profile” icon at the bottom right
2.) A list will appear for “Rides”, “Friends”, “Communities”, and “Garage.” Select “Friends” then in the upper left select the “Profile” icon with the plus sign to “Add Friends.”
3.) From the choices given (Facebook, Contacts and REVER) select REVER and enter Biketoberfest in the search window. Click on the “Biketoberfest® Rally” profile to send the request. Note: Our profile won’t appear again in search to you until we have approved the pending request which will occur during normal business hours Monday through Friday.
4.) Enjoy the ride!
This is your official destination for all the Biketoberfest® information you need to join us in beautiful Daytona Beach, Florida. Check these pages for the most up-to-date information about Biketoberfest®: Official Pocket Guide, Events, Where to Stay, Official Biketoberfest® Gear, Biketoberfest® 411, Social Pitstop, Official Biketoberfest® Sponsors, Official Biketoberfest® Pin, Vendors and Contact Us.