Daytona Beach is well-known for its long list of family-friendly activities, most of which are available for visitors to enjoy year-round. And for regulars on the social media site TikTok, it’s also loaded with great places to create the short-form videos that drive the platform.
If you’re looking for a world-class vacation destination where you can record TikTok posts that grab attention with an interesting — and even iconic — background, consider these six Daytona Beach landmarks that fit the bill perfectly:
- World’s Most Famous Beach Sign — Found at the intersection of A1A and East International Speedway Boulevard in Daytona Beach, the World’s Most Famous Beach sign is iconic among beach lovers all over the globe. With the Atlantic Ocean located just a half-block to its east, the sign makes a great backdrop for daytime TikToks — and since it lights up in bright red when the sun goes down, it shines as a backdrop at night, too.
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk/The Pier — Loaded with gift shops, snack bars, restaurants and a classic arcade, the Daytona Beach Boardwalk is a great place to take a sun-soaked stroll — and to film a TikTok. And the adjacent Daytona Beach Pier (also known as Main Street Pier) offers sweeping Atlantic Ocean views from as far out as 1,000 feet from the shoreline, perfect for a TikTok filmed from a picturesque perch above the surf.
- Daytona International Speedway — Also known as the “World Center of Racing,” Daytona International Speedway offers plenty of reasons to get revved up, even when there’s not a big race scheduled. And with track tours, the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America and the NASCAR Racing Experience all available on-site throughout the year, it’s also a great place to film a high-octane TikTok video.
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse — Offering visitors a chance to get bird’s-eye views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway and plenty more coastal landmarks in the area, the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse towers 175 feet into the Florida sky, making it the state’s tallest lighthouse. And by climbing the 203 steps to the top, TikTok pros can capture some truly breathtaking scenery in the background of their next sky-high video post.
- Screamer’s Park — For TikTok users looking to add some extra excitement to their posts on the platform, Screamer’s Park offers a perfect place to do just that. Its two thrill rides, the Slingshot and the Vomatron (billed as “the ride the astronauts feared”), are sure to put some high-speed, high-adrenaline thrills in any social media posts they’re featured in.
- The Beach — No list of leading Daytona Beach TikTok spots would be complete without including what many consider to be the region’s most appealing attraction — the beach! With 23 miles of stunning white-sand beaches in the Daytona Beach area, there’s certainly no shortage of beautiful places to break out your smartphone and capture the blue-hued majesty of the Atlantic Ocean and the iconic area coastline in the background of your next TikTok vacation video.
Ready to start recording your on-location TikTok videos in Daytona Beach? Check out the great accommodations available in the area now, and start planning an amazing, post-worthy getaway today! We’ll be looking forward to seeing you in Daytona Beach soon!