Unique Group Venues
By all accounts, Daytona Beach is a 5-star meeting experience. So how do you improve upon excellence? By investing over $2 billion in renovations and construction – from new hotels and renovations to attractions and eateries. Named a 2017 Top 25 Destination for Smaller Meetings by BizBash, Daytona Beach has up to 60,000 square feet of meeting space in hotels, on and off the beach, over 120,000 square feet of flexible meeting space at Daytona International Speedway and over 12,000 guest rooms at a variety of quality hotels and resorts, this evolving destination is perfect for your next gathering.
The area's extensive convention facilities provide meeting professionals with a variety of options. From the state-of-the-art Ocean Center convention complex to unique venues that are sure to make your meeting more memorable. And with our growing inventory of quality hotels and resorts, this ever-evolving destination is perfect for your next gathering.
- Over 12,000 guest rooms throughout the Daytona Beach area
- More than 1,200 guest rooms located within walking distance of the convention center
- Variety of brands, including Hilton, Wyndham, Holiday Inn and Marriott
- Many upscale, independent hotels
- Majority of hotels located directly on the ocean
Your go-to team of professionals can facilitate the details of your next program in the Daytona Beach area from site inspections to on-site registration assistance, group dining and event planning.