There are few better ways to enjoy the Daytona Beach area’s ample waterway-recreation opportunities — including dozens of miles of coastal Atlantic waters and lengthy stretches of the Intracoastal Waterway — than to get out on, over and into the waters in a boat. And whether you’re looking to reel in some trophies on a fishing charter, harness the powers of the winds in a chartered sailboat or simply grab a delicious meal, Port Orange’s Adventure Yacht Harbor offers a range of options.
In addition to providing services for boat owners — including over 135 boat slips in a protected harbor and high-grade, non-ethanol gasoline — this marina located just 100 yards off the Intracoastal Waterway is also home to a collection of charter companies and a seafood restaurant. Head three miles north of the Ponce de Leon Inlet to Adventure Yacht Harbor for:
- Boondocks Restaurant: This waterfront bar and restaurant known for its fresh-caught seafood also serves up an array of delicious steak, chicken and pasta offerings, all in a perfect spot for watching the sun set over the Halifax River. Learn more about Boondocks Restaurant and its menu here.
- R&R Charters: This charter company offers customizable trips — including exciting fishing excursions and relaxing sunset cruises — on its spacious pontoon boat. Visit R&R Charters to learn more.
- Knot on Duty Charters: Licensed for up to six passengers, this charter company’s spacious, 29-foot May-Craft takes anglers out to target bottom fish like grouper, snapper, cobia and amberjack, as well as sport fish like mahi-mahi, wahoo, king mackerel, bonito, sailfish, marlin and tuna. Plan your trip with Knot on Duty today!
- Try N’ Hooker Fishing Charters: Offering trips on a 42-foot Ocean Yacht saltwater fishing boat, this charter company can take up to six anglers on reef fishing and offshore trolling excursions targeting mahi, wahoo, snapper, mackerel, amberjack, barracuda, sailfish and more. Visit Try N’ Hooker’s Facebook page for more information.
- CANA Sportfishing: This charter company offers deep-water trolling, bottom-fishing, big game-fishing and cruising trips on the CANA, a Luhrs twin-engine turbo diesel sportfishing yacht. Anglers on the company’s excursions can target mahi, tuna, marlin, sailfish, wahoo, flounder, grouper, amberjack, snapper, swordfish and more. Learn more at canasportfishing.com.
- Searok Sport Fishing Charters: With a three-vessel fleet that includes offshore, inshore and airboat charters, Searok offers a variety of angling excursions, including deep-sea fishing, flats fishing and bow fishing. Check out more about Searok Sport Fishing Charters and plan your adventure today.
- No Pressure Charters: With its custom-built, 25-foot Privateer providing ample space for up to four anglers, this family-friendly charter company offers 5- and 8-hour inshore and near-shore charters. Visit nopressurecharters.com for more info.
- Eagle Yachts Sailing Charters: Those looking for an adventure-filled, wind-powered day on the local waters can check out this company offering captained sailing charters and lessons on its 36-foot, Morgan Nelson/Marek designed sloop. Inshore and offshore sailing trips are available, and specialty excursions include “meteor shower watching” trips. Learn all that Eagle Yachts Sailing Charters has to offer and get ready to dive into a new adventure.
When fun on the water is on the agenda, Adventure Yacht Harbor is the place to go! Start planning your trip today — and get ready for some wet and wild fun on the Daytona Beach area’s waters!