Video: Revel in history at the Living Legends of Auto Racing Museum and see more videos on our YouTube channel!
Discover the exciting history and future of Daytona Beach’s rich racing heritage
From Ormond Beach to Ponce Inlet, fans of the Birthplace of Speed can relish in history brought to life that helped define Daytona Beach as a racing destination. Delight in unique-to-the-area photographs, exhibits and artifacts that tell the humble beginning of the sport of racing on the beach to becoming the most impressive oval of all, Daytona International Speedway, the World Center of Racing. Tour admission price includes a visit to the museum that commemorates all “Horsepower Heroes,” the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America.
Ideas for first timers:and repeat visitors
- Birthplace of Speed Park
- Daytona International Speedway Tour & Motorsports Hall of Fame of America
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Pier, Self-Guided Tour of Automobile and Motorcycle Racing Commemorative Plaques
- Halifax Historical Museum
- Living Legends of Auto Racing
- Ormond Beach Historical Society
- Museum of Art & Sciences,
Root Family Exhibit
- Racing’s North Turn Restaurant, Historic Landmark of Beach Racing
- Volusia Speedway Park
- Welcome Center and Museum
- New Smyrna Beach Speedway