Itinerary: The Great Outdoors of Daytona Beach
Opportunities to explore the great outdoors abound
Filled with family-style recreation, attractions and entertainment, the Daytona Beach area has plenty to offer beyond our sparkling beaches and waterways. Whether you enjoy high energy activities or relaxing in the shade, you’ll find something fun to do in the great outdoors of the Daytona Beach area. If you love the great outdoors, the area is overflowing with lush parks, world-class golf, tennis and local attractions.
Ideas for first timers:
- Ormond Beach Scenic Loop & Great Florida Birding Trail
- Florida Tennis Center
- Tuscawilla Preserve at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- Three Brothers Paddleboards
Ideas for repeat visitors:
- Daytona Beach Racing and Card Club
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark & Museum
- Cracker Creek & Gamble Rogers Tours
- Kayak Spruce Creek
- Bicycle Rentals
See more of NASCAR Driver Danica Patrick talking about her favorite things to do in Daytona Beach!