Video: Explore even more of the great outdoors of Daytona Beach.
Opportunities to explore the great outdoors abound
Filled with family-style recreation, attractions and entertainment, the Daytona Beach area has plenty to offer beyond our sparkling beaches and waterways. Whether you enjoy high energy activities or relaxing in the shade, you’ll find something fun to do in the great outdoors of the Daytona Beach area. If you love the great outdoors, the area is overflowing with lush parks, world-class golf, tennis and local attractions.
Ideas for first timers and repeat visitors:
- Ormond Beach Scenic Loop & Great Florida Birding Trail
- Florida Tennis Center
- Tuscawilla Preserve at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- Three Brothers Paddleboards
- Daytona Beach Racing and Card Club
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark & Museum
- Cracker Creek & Gamble Place Tours
- Kayak Spruce Creek
- Bicycle Rentals