Video: Take a virtual tour of Daytona International Speedway and see more videos on our YouTube channel!
New attractions, accommodations and more
From endless activities to calm, quiet days spent sunbathing and beachcombing, visitors are finding just what they’re looking for in a Florida vacation along the 23 miles of world-famous shores of Daytona Beach. With area investments of more than $2 billion in progress and more hotel, attraction, dining and shopping options available, it’s a great time to experience all that Daytona Beach has to offer. An eclectic culinary scene, off-the-beaten-path attractions for thrill seekers and year-round cultural events offer unexpected delights and have led to Daytona Beach being named a USA TODAY Best Florida Attraction in the Best Readers’ Choice awards.
Ideas for first timers and repeat visitors:
- Daytona International Speedway Tour & Motorsports Hall of Fame of America
- ONE DAYTONA
- Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory
- Birthplace of Speed Park
- Museum of Arts & Sciences and Cici and Hyatt Brown Museum of Art
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
- Riverfront Shops of Daytona Beach
- Dunlawton Sugar Mill Gardens
- Southeast Museum of Photography
- Victorian Tea at Lilian Place