Itinerary: Discover the Unexpected in the new Daytona Beach!
New attractions, accommodations and more on the ‘Original American Beach’
Visitors are discovering a new Daytona Beach – an exciting chapter in the destination’s history showcasing its racing heritage, idyllic East Coast oceanfront and impressive arts affiliation. In the midst of investing $2 billion in renovations and construction, an eclectic culinary scene, off-the-beaten-path attractions for thrill seekers and year-round cultural events offer unexpected delights and have led to Daytona Beach being named a USA TODAY Best Florida Attraction in the Best Readers’ Choice awards. You can also utilize My Trip Builder to create an itinerary you can share with friends and family!
Ideas for first timers:
- Museum of Arts & Sciences and Cici and Hyatt Brown Museum of Art
- Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse
- Riverfront Shops of Daytona Beach
Ideas for repeat visitors:
- Daytona International Speedway Tour & Motorsports Hall of Fame of America
- Birthplace of Speed Park
- Sugar Mill Botanical Gardens
- Southeast Museum of Photography
- Victorian Tea at Lilian Place