For those who love to shop, there’s certainly no shortage of premier shopping opportunities in the Daytona Beach area. But when your retail-ready crew is looking for truly amazing deals on the biggest brand names, one area shopping destination stands out from all the rest — Tanger Outlets.
Found just off I-95 near LPGA International in Daytona Beach, this outlet center boasts nearly 80 stores and some of the nation’s most recognized brand names. When all that deal-chasing gets your shopping crew hungry for more than just bargains, the adjacent Tomoka Town Center (another great shopping destination) also offers a range of delicious dining options to choose from. Read on to get the scoop on some of the leading shopping and dining stops on tap at Daytona Beach’s Tanger Outlets and Tomoka Town Center.
Just a handful of the highlights among the nearly 80 stores found at Tanger Outlets include:
- Kate Spade New York — Famous for its handbags, this style-house outlet also offers jewelry, footwear, gifts, home décor and more.
- Under Armour — With a focus on sportswear, this factory outlet offers a full range of apparel, accessories and footwear for men, women and children.
- Vera Bradley — Founded in 1982, this leading designer offers cotton quilted handbags and accessories, luggage and travel items, eyewear, stationery, and gifts for women of all ages.
- Vineyard Vines — Best known for its playful neckties and its logo featuring a smiling pink whale, this Martha’s Vineyard-based apparel company offers a variety of clothing and accessories for men, women and kids.
- H&M — This renowned clothing retailer offers men, women and children a range of wardrobe necessities, from fashionable outfit fixtures to workout wear, accessories and more.
- Michael Kors — Named for its founder, award-winning fashion designer Michael Kors, this acclaimed clothing store offers men’s and women’s apparel, accessories, watches, jewelry, footwear and fragrance products.
- Maui Nix Surf Shop — Started in Daytona Beach in 1989, this family-owned surf and skate shop offers everything surfers and skaters need to pursue their passions — from the beach to the street, and from the first-timer to the most advanced athletes.
And, in addition to housing well-known national retailers such as TJ Maxx, Ross, Ulta and DSW, the adjacent Tomoka Town Center is home to a range of restaurants that make the short trek well worth taking. A few highlights include:
- Ford’s Garage — A proud licensee of Detroit-based Ford Motor Company, this neighborhood burger joint with a 1920s service station theme serves up a seriously tasty selection of prime burgers (plus a range of other American favorites), along with a broad selection of cocktails and craft beers.
- Daytona Ale House — Known for its broad variety of tasty and freshly made dishes, this local restaurant and sports bar offers delicious dining options ranging from burgers and filet mignon to pasta, fresh salads, flatbreads and fajitas. It also pours more than 75 varieties of craft beer to wash it all down.
- Dave & Buster’s — This family-friendly dining and entertainment destination features a long list of arcade and interactive games and simulators to provide play options for guests of all ages. Visitors can also choose to kick back, relax and enjoy an all-American food menu and a full sports bar.
Ready to start planning your family’s next vacation to Daytona Beach — and your visit to Tanger Outlets and Tomoka Town Center to enjoy their many shopping and dining opportunities? Check out the great accommodations available in the area now, and start planning your amazing coastal vacation today. We look forward to seeing you and your vacation crew in Daytona Beach soon!