Margaritas and Mexican food go mano a mano (hand in hand). While Cinco de Mayo is a festive day in the U.S, in Daytona Beach, there’s always a delicious margarita and delectable food to be found.
Here’s where you can find some of the best margaritas (and Mexican food) around.
- Cantina Louie | MENU: Meet your new favorite Mexican restaurant, with amazing food, generous portions, and lively music. Try the Crispy Avocado Roll or share an order of Carne Asada Fries. Their Street Taco Basket and Blackened Mahi are excellent, too.
- Dahlia Daytona Beach | MENU: The margaritas are fantastic, but Dahlia also offers bottomless mimosas for brunch. The Island Margarita has coconut tequila, pineapple, coconut cream, agave nectar, and a Tajin rimmer. Grab a Guac Flight and Fajitas for a fiesta for your mouth.
- Anejo at Latitude Landings | MENU: Enjoy your margarita outside, with attentive service, and great music ambiance. The Anejo House Margarita has Jimador Tequila Silver, and the Coco Margarita is a dream. Try the signature Pollo Loco dish, or Chipotle Shrimp, with a smoky chipotle cream sauce.
- La Fiesta Mexican Cocina: MENU: Their traditional Mexican fare includes tamales in an elevated bar and restaurant experience. Yummy food and attentive service will make this your go-to spot for fresh Mexican food. Pair a top-notch margarita with one of their incredible quesadillas.
- Frida's Mexican Restaurant | MENU: Some of the best food of any cuisine in Ormond Beach, stuff you'll find yourself dreaming about! You'll love the extensive menu and staff ready to make your meal memorable. The Reina and Catrina margaritas are impressive, and you can order a margarita flight, too.
- River Grille on the Tomoka | MENU: Here's one with a Cajun twist, and delicious Jambalaya and Shrimp & Grits to prove it. River Grille offers fresh cocktails, exceptional value, and a grand view to top it off. Onion Strings and Chicken Wings are perfect companions for your drinks and company.
- La Catrina in Ormond Beach | MENU: Outside seating is a great option, as is the Arroz con Pollo, with chorizo. Start with Traditional Guacamole or Blackened Salad, then Chipotle Steak or Chicken Tacos. Leave room for Pastel De Pina, a pineapple upside-down cake you'll never forget.
Start planning your Cinco de Mayo in Daytona Beach today. You’ll find life here is festive all year round, but holidays are definitely something special. Find your way to Daytona Beach for Wide. Open. Fun.