Date: Jan. 19, 2023, 1 p.m.
Our community is recovering well following the recent storm activity.
- Many accommodations (as well as attractions, restaurants, and event facilities) are open and welcoming guests.
- Click here for a list of hotels or connect directly with your property regarding your current reservations.
- Volusia County Beaches are open to pedestrians.
- For your safety, stay clear of all unstable structures, broken walkovers and debris.
- Select Coastal Parks have reopened. For the latest information on beach access and recovery, click here.
- Specific areas are also open to vehicles, tides permitting.
- The status on our beaches changes daily. Download the County’s free Volusia Beaches app for the latest information.