Dummett Sugar Mill Ruins
- Two miles North of Tomoka State Park on Old Dixie Hwy
- Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- (386) 676-4050
In 1825, Colonel Thomas H. Dummett, planter and officer in the British Marines, acquired the plantations of John Bunch and John Addison, part of which had originally been John Moultrie’s Rosetta plantation on the west side of the Tomoka basin. His total plantation was about 2,000 acres.