DAYTONA Speedweeks & DAYTONA 500
DAYTONA Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth February 9-17, 2019
DAYTONA 500 February 17, 2019
Looking for a place to stay in Daytona Beach during DAYTONA Speedweeks and DAYTONA 500? Click here for what's available.
DAYTONA Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth officially kicks off the NASCAR season with an action-packed schedule of races across several different racing series -- all at the "World Center of Racing."
Don't miss out on the nonstop action and excitement. Explore each Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth event now, including the 61st running of the DAYTONA 500!
Watch this Video: 2019 DAYTONA 500 - the Greatest Race Awaits!
DAYTONA Speedweeks 2019 Events:
- Saturday, February 9 - The Lucas Oil 200 Driven By General Tire, the ARCA Racing Series season opener
- Sunday, February 10 - DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Presented By Kroger and the Advance Auto Parts Clash doubleheader
- Thursday, February 14 - The Duel At DAYTONA 150-mile qualifying races
- Friday, February 15 - The NextEra Energy Resources 250, the season-opening event to the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series
- Saturday, February 16 - The DAYTONA 300, the season-opening event to the NASCAR Xfinity Series
- Sunday, February 17 - The DAYTONA 500, NASCAR’s biggest and most prestigious event that marks the start of the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season
Daytona International Speedway has been home to the DAYTONA 500 since hosting the inaugural event in 1959. Traditionally held every February, the DAYTONA 500 is NASCAR's biggest, richest and most prestigious event of the year and the season-opener to the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. Staged on the historic 2.5-tri-oval, the 200-lap, 500-mile event has been captured by racing greats such as Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, Cale Yarborough, Jeff Gordon, Dale Jarrett, Bobby Allison, Mario Andretti, A.J. Foyt, Jimmie Johnson, Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Joey Logano, and Austin Dillon.
Fans from all 50 states and more than 40 different countries flock to Daytona Beach every year to see which driver will be the next to hoist the Harley J. Earl trophy as a DAYTONA 500 champion.