Come celebrate art and culture with us every first Saturday of the month between 3-7 p.m. along Granada Blvd in Ormond Beach. All art galleries with the Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Garden and many other businesses have their doors open to show case local and international artists. Locations often have light hors d'oeuvres, drinks and live music. This is a free event, you can stroll down to Boulevard by foot, by car, or take the free shuttle. Make sure to stop at:
- Art Spotlight - 67 W. Granada Blvd
- Frame of Mind - 23 W. Granada Blvd
- Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Garden - 78 E. Granada Blvd
- Ocean Art Gallery - 197 E. Granada Blvd
- The Studio - 150 Tomoka Ave.
Free shuttle bus service is available all evening, so park your car and ride from venue to venue.