Old Stone Wharf
- South Riverside Drive and Clinch Street
- New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
- (386) 478-0052
The Old Stone Wharf at South Riverside Drive and Clinch Street in New Smyrna Beach is a designated local landmark that is part of a settlement listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was considered the center of colony life in the 1770s and its ruins are best viewed at low tide. Necessary for the import and export of goods, it was built of coquina and was one of Dr. Andrew Turnbull's earliest public works. Dr. Turnbull was a Scotsman who founded The New Smyrna Colony in 1768.