Daytona Beach Spring Break
Family Friendly Spring Beach Vacation
Daytona Beach Named Best Florida Attraction and Best Spring Family Beach Break Destination in the Top 10 Best Readers’ Choice travel award contests sponsored by USA TODAY.
No matter how you define your family, Daytona Beach is the place to fully embrace the fun, family vibe for Spring Family Beach Break. The event appeals to generations of families who travel together to take in the sparkling, white-sand beaches, waterparks and water activities, rides, arcades and attractions – not to mention the cheer and dance championships that are sure to impress every member of the family. For all the ways to plan for an enjoyable and safe Daytona Beach vacation, click here. Check out these free things to see and do, too. Get inspired to plan your perfect spring family getaway with these tips!
Take a close look in this video at the unlimited fun waiting for you in Daytona Beach!
Daytona Beach Spring Family Beach Break Events
- February 27-March 2 AQS QuiltWeek at the Ocean Center
- March 9 CatVideoFest 2019 at Cinematique Theater
- March 9 DAYTONA Supercross at Daytona International Speedway
- March 10-11 Ricky Carmichael DAYTONA Amateur Supercross at Daytona International Speedway
- March 15 Daytona Lagoon Water Park and Family Entertainment Center water rides open for season
- March 22-23 Reach the Beach National Cheerleading Championship at the Ocean Center and Bandshell
- March 22-24 Spring Turkey Run car show and Dock Dogs Premier Aquatic Canine Competition at Daytona International Speedway
- March 29-31 Florida Federation of Colorguards Circuits Championships at the Ocean Center
- April 3-7 National Cheer and Dance Championships at the Ocean Center, Bandshell and Peabody Auditorium
- April 6 Lighthouse Day at Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
- April 12-14 Jackie Robinson Weekend with the Daytona Tortugas at Jackie Robinson Ballpark
- April 12-14 USA BMX Florida State Championships, Strickland BMX Park
- April 13 Eggstravaganza Easter Celebration, downtown Daytona Beach
- April 13-14 P1AquaX Daytona Beach Grand Prix jet ski competition on beach at Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach
- April 13-14 Celtic Festival at The Casements
- April 17-18 Turtle Tots at Marine Science Center
- April 19-21 Pokemon Regional Championship-Daytona Beach at the Ocean Center
- April 20 Easter Beach Run 4-mile race and 2-mile run at the Daytona Beach Bandshell
- April 22-28 Jeep Beach enthusiasts national gathering
See some of our endless outdoor recreation options in this video.