Visit the Former Home of Artist Doris Leeper
- March 23, 2018 - March 25, 2018
- Admission: $10 included in park entrance fee
- Venue: Canaveral National Seashore
- Location: Canaveral National Seashore Entrance Station / Apollo District
- Address: 7611 South Atlantic Avenue New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
A resident of New Smyrna Beach since 1958, the late Doris Leeper’s lifelong interest in the relationship of natural and built environments has created three testimonials to her vision – Canaveral National Seashore, the Doris Leeper Spruce Creek Preserve, and the Atlantic Center for the Arts, an artist community responsible for giving New Smyrna Beach an international arts reputation. Explore the life of this forthright and determined woman through an exhibition featuring personal letters, photographs, and memorabilia in the remote home within the Canaveral National Seashore. Directions and access information can be obtained at the entrance station.