The Shuttle Exhibit
- November 20, 2018 - February 2, 2019
- (Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- Venue: Southeast Museum of Photography
- Location: Southeast Museum of Photography
- Address: 1200 West International Speedway Boulevard Bldg 1200 Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The Shuttle is a photographic exhibition of NASA’s Space Shuttle program during the early to late 1980’s. Photographs of the shuttle, interior and exterior, accompanied by launch sites and the colorful remnants of burnt rocket fuel make up the exhibit that includes photographers John Chakeres, Roland Miller, and Michael Soluri. Please visit the website for museum hours and information.