Stetson Theatre Arts Presents The Game’s Afoot
- April 23, 2020 - April 26, 2020
- Admission: $12 adults, $10 seniors and non-Stetson students and Stetson faculty, staff and students receive free admission with a valid ID
- Venue: Museum of Art - DeLand
- Location: Second State Theatre at the Museum of Art
- Address: 600 North Woodland Blvd DeLand, FL 32720
- Phone: (386) 822-8700
Second Stage Theatre 2019 – 2020 Play Season
The Game’s Afoot by Ken Ludwig, April 23-25, 2020, 8 p.m. and April 26, 3 p.m.
It is December 1936, Broadway star William Gillette, admired the world over for his leading role in the play Sherlock Holmes, and has invited his fellow cast members to his Connecticut castle for a weekend of revelry. But when one of the guests is stabbed to death, the festivities in this isolated house of tricks and mirrors quickly turns dangerous.
Second Stage Theatre is located at the Museum of Art in DeLand, a vital and interactive visual arts museum dedicated to the collection, preservation, display and educational use of the fine arts in Central Florida.
Tickets will be available at the door and reserved tickets must be picked up 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance. The box office will be open one hour prior to curtain. Parking is free.