Celebrate Stetson Mansion's history and its rebirth as a national historic treasure, including the 150th anniversary of the Stetson Company!
Knowledgeable and friendly tour guides will share an intimate history of the Mansion, the Stetsons and share the story about the two men whose passion and dreams enrolled hundreds of manufacturers and artists to make it all happen. The Mansion is a private residence filled with history that has evolved while preserving and protecting every opulent detail.
Guests will learn about the famed hat maker John B. Stetson and the many famous visitors he hosted at the estate. It is furnished, decorated and updated with a blend of the ages as if the original wealthy family still owned it.
In this all-access tour, you'll see:
- Recently restored mansion and original schoolhouse transformed into a beautiful Zen guest house featuring the original soaring Polynesian ceiling
- The most elaborate inlaid parquet floors (16 different patterns)
- Antique windows with over 10,000 panes of glass
- Private owners quarters and the third floor with three designer-decorated bedrooms, the boardroom and the balcony tower room
- Magnificently embellished rooms, hallways and niches
- Stetson Memorabilia Room, where a deeper history lesson about the Stetson Hat will be offered
Reservations are required. Please visit StetsonMansion.com to reserve your tour.