Doug Little Photography Exhibit
- August 16, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- (Recurring daily)
- Admission: $5 for adults, $4 for seniors, $2 for children ages 3 to 12, and free for children 2 and younger.
- Venue: DeBary Hall Historic Site
- Location: DeBary Hall Historic Site
- Address: 210 Sunrise Boulevard DeBary, FL 32713
- Phone: (386) 668-3840
Local photographer Doug Little's wildlife and nature photos will be displayed through the month of August. Little owns St. Johns River Eco Tours, which offers sightseeing boat cruises along a section of the river that has changed little from the days when early explorers first visited Central Florida. His first exposure to photography came at age 2, when he accompanied his father to the Kling Studios in Chicago in the late 1940s. Since then, he has spent much of his life looking through photo and video lenses. His photographs were featured in the Gateway Center for the Arts’ Smithsonian exhibit titled “Journeys, Rails and Rivers,” and he and has done assignments for National Geographic Television. Tours of the mansion are available from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday.