DAYTONA Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth officially kicks off the NASCAR season with an action-packed schedule of races across several different racing series -- all at the "World Center of Racing."
Don't miss out on the nonstop action and excitement. Explore each Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth event now, including the 61st running of the DAYTONA 500!
DAYTONA Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth includes the following events:
- Saturday, February 9 - The Lucas Oil 200 Driven By General Tire, the ARCA Racing Series season opener
- Sunday, February 10 - DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Presented By Kroger and the Advance Auto Parts Clash doubleheader
- Thursday, February 14 - The Duel At DAYTONA 150-mile qualifying races
- Friday, February 15 - The NextEra Energy Resources 250, the season-opening event to the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series
- Saturday, February 16 - The DAYTONA 300, the season-opening event to the NASCAR Xfinity Series
- Sunday, February 17 - The DAYTONA 500, NASCAR’s biggest and most prestigious event that marks the start of the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season