The 64th DAYTONA 500, the most prestigious event on the NASCAR Cup Series schedule and known the world over as "The Great American Race" will be held on Sunday, Feb. 20, 2022.
Don't miss out on nonstop action and excitement at the World Center of Racing. With high energy performances, spectacular finishes and amazing memories, start planning for the 2022 #DAYTONA500 today!
Visit DaytonaInternationalSpeedway.com for more information.
Don't miss one of Speedweeks many highlights and start planning your racing adventures today!
- Wednesday, Feb. 16: DAYTONA 500 Qualifying
- Thursday, Feb. 17: Bluegreen Vacations Duel at DAYTONA qualifying races
- Friday, Feb. 18: NextEra Energy 250
- Saturday, Feb. 19: Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner. 300 & Lucas Oil 200 Driven by General Tire
- Sunday, Feb. 20: DAYTONA 500