Constructed Memory Photography Exhibit
- August 18, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- (Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- Admission: Free
- Venue: Southeast Museum of Photography
- Location: Southeast Museum of Photography
- Address: 1200 West International Speedway Boulevard Bldg 1200 Daytona Beach, FL 32114
The "Constructed Memory" photography exhibit features the work of Linet Sanchez Gutierrez who investigates memory through the construction and photography of models. Her quaint, finely crafted architectural interiors are built from sensory input, emotion residue, and personal experience. The exhibit can be experienced at the Southeast Museum of Photography, Florida's only museum exclusively dedicated to photography. Located on the campus of Daytona State College in a landmark cultural complex, the museum welcomes photography lovers from all over the world. Hours are Tuesday through Friday 11:00 AM to 5 PM; Wednesday 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM; Saturday 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Please visit the website for more information.