In partnership with Challenge Family, a global triathlon series, Daytona International Speedway will be the center of activity for Challenge DAYTONA, an international professional middle-distance triathlon. This unmatched spectator experience includes middle-distance and unique support events like a pit-stop challenge, short-distance triathlon, corporate race, 5k run/walk, a relay triathlon, a 3.56-mile bike circuit flat, and a lap in Lake Lloyd and more!
5 Reasons to Race
1. Race at the world center of NASCAR racing against NASCAR drivers
2. A unique backdrop with racing inside Daytona International Speedway
3. Close your season spectaculair with a December race
4. Race with the best PRO’s – Andy Potts, Jessie Thomas, Heather Jackson
5. First US Race with Double Qualifying slots for THE CHAMPIONSHIP
Please visit the website for more information.