The 2021 Busch Clash At DAYTONA will be held under the lights on Tuesday, Feb. 9, making the annual preseason NASCAR Cup Series event one of the most unique in all of motorsports.
The historic Busch Clash, an exhibition-style event, will be held on the iconic DAYTONA Road Course - the same famed road course as the Rolex 24 At DAYTONA and the DAYTONA 200.
In contrast to the tightly packed competition on the speedway’s famed 2.5-mile high-bank-tri-oval, the reimagined Busch Clash will utilize approximately three-quarters of the tri-oval along with the challenging infield portion of the road course. That translates into 14 turns over the 3.61-mile course instead of the usual four. Fans will also be able to engage in the same festive infield experience as the Rolex, with prime viewing opportunities.
Start planning your Speedweeks adventures today which includes:
- Tuesday, Feb. 9: 43rd Annual Busch Clash At DAYTONA (DAYTONA Road Course under the lights)
- Wednesday, Feb. 10: DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Presented By Kroger
- Thursday, Feb. 11: Duel At DAYTONA qualifying races
- Friday, Feb. 12: NextEra Energy 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race
- Saturday, Feb. 13: NASCAR Racing Experience 300 (NASCAR Xfinity Series) and Lucas Oil 200 Driven By General Tire (ARCA Menards) doubleheader
- Sunday, Feb. 14: DAYTONA 500, The Great American Race