American Quilter’s Society, the largest quilting membership organization in the world, is pleased to announce the return of AQS QuiltWeek to Daytona Beach, FL, from February 26 to February 29, 2020, at the Ocean Center. More than 500 quilts will be on display, with $54,000 in prizes to be awarded for quilting excellence at the event. In addition, AQS QuiltWeek will be hosting a series of workshops, lectures and evening events with some of the top talent in the quilt industry and an extensive Merchant Mall comprised of local, national, and international vendors.
Admission to AQS QuiltWeek includes access to all special exhibits and the Merchant Mall. Hours are Wednesday, February 26 to Friday, February 28, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, February 29, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Be Part of the Show
AQS QuiltWeek is about bringing quilters together to share ideas and inspiration, and a great way to do that is to feature your quilts at AQS QuiltWeek. Here’s how you can join them and become part of the show:
- Meet Bonnie and Liz at the AQS Learning Center at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, February 28, 2020.
- Bring one of your favorite wallhangings to share (it should be small enough that one person can carry it).
- Bring a note card with your name, city, state, and quilt title and the technique you used printed on the card.
Early Bird Admission
Special pricing ends 30 days prior to event
1-Day: $10.08 Member / $12.60 Non-Member
2-Day: $18 Member / $23 Non-Member
Multi-Day: $23 Member / $32 Non-Member
1-Day: $11.20 Member / $14 Non-Member
2-Day: $20 Member / $25 Non-Member
Multi-Day: $25 Member / $35 Non-Member
• Children 12 and under, free admission with paying adult
• Ages 13-18, $5 • Military, $2 discount at the door with military ID