4th of July Fireworks and more
- July 3, 2018 - July 7, 2018
- Admission: Free
- Address: Daytona Beach Area, DeBary, DeLand, Edgewater, New Smyrna Beach, Port Orange, FL
Here is a round-up of where to see 4th of July fireworks in the Daytona Beach area during Independence Day 2018 and special July events. Stay tuned! We'll update this page with more dates and locations as they become available.
- Firecracker Festival - Earl Brown Park, DeLand, Tuesday, July 3, 6 to 9 p.m. with a free concert by the United States Naval Band from Washington D.C.
- Daytona Beach Bandshell - Wednesday, July 4 after the 7 p.m. Eagles tribute band.
- Daytona Beach's Main Street Block Party - Wednesday, July 4, 6 p.m. with live music, food trucks and more. Fireworks at 11 p.m.
- EDGEFest - Kennedy Park, Edgewater Wednesday, July 4 with food and drink, live music and fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Gemini Springs Park - DeBary, Wednesay, July 4, beginning at 4 p.m. with live music, food and drink, kids' area and fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Ormond Beach's City Hall Plaza and Rockefeller Gardens - Wednesday, July 4 with live music (UpTuit band at the plaza and Tie Dye Road at the gardens, both from 7 to 9:15 p.m.) and kids’ activities at the gardens from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Fireworks will be at 9:30 p.m. on the Halifax River just south of the Granada Bridge.
- Port Orange City Center - Wednesday, July 4, 5:30-9 p.m. with a food court, live music, kids' area and fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Riverside Park, New Smyrna Beach - Wednesday, July 4, begining at 4 p.m. with gourmet food trucks, live music and fireworks on the river beginning at 9:15 p.m.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark - Friday, July 6, after Daytona Tortugas' game against Jupiter Hammerheads.
- Daytona International Speedway - Saturday, July 7 after the Coke Zero Sugar 400.