43rd Annual Fall Country Jamboree
- November 2, 2019 - November 3, 2019
- Admission: $10 adult, $5 children (6-12), Children (ages 5 and under) free, Members free
- Venue: Barberville Pioneer Settlement
- Location: Barberville Pioneer Settlement
- Address: 1776 Lightfoot Lane Barberville, FL 32105
- Phone: (386) 749-2959
43rd Annual Fall Country Jamboree - where Florida History and Folk Culture Come Alive!
Saturday, November 2, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, November 3, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Presenting one of the area's most unique cultural events, the 43rd Annual Fall Country Jamboree! The Annual Fall Country Jamboree is one of the longest running events in Volusia County. This event features examples of pioneer living that included blacksmith demonstrations, cane grinding, a boil, spinning, weaving, wood working, and many more historical demonstrations.
- Handmade arts and crafts show features original work from crafters and artists
- Music line-up features both well-known established artists and best of the up and coming
- Six stages with over 170 performances and two workshop tents and two jam tents
- Old time barn dance in the school house is a foot stompin' good time
- Live callers and bands make it a dance to remember
- Popular "Lil' Abner Fiddle Hunt", painted rocks and a visit to the farm are favorites for kids of all ages
- Storytellers tell their tales all day both days at the storyteller tent
- Silent auction
- Visit the Underhill house and learn the history of Volusia County’s oldest brick residence; see 17 other historic structures thought the grounds
- Summer kitchen and food trucks serve smoked chicken and BBQ pulled pork, hamburgers, hot dogs, corn bread, popcorn, kettle corn, old fashion ice cream, bake sale and more