The list of entertainment and activity options in Daytona Beach runs as deep and wide as our 23 miles of beaches. From jumping on jet skis and exploring the waterways to uncovering the history that shaped the area, there’s no limit to the possibilities for family fun in Daytona Beach. One of the best ways to cap off a fun day of splashing around at the beach or exploring the city’s shopping scene is to groove to live music at the Daytona Beach Bandshell.
The iconic amphitheater, which is located right on the oceanfront off of the Daytona Beach Boardwalk, offers a series of concerts from May through September. This summer concert series presents shows on Friday and Saturday nights from May 24 through late September from 7:15 to 9:45 p.m. If you want to take the night to the next level, you can get special VIP seating for the Friday night concerts in advance through Ticketmaster and The Peabody Box Office for $10 plus applicable fees or at The Bandshell’s Box Office the night of the event. VIP seating for the Saturday night concerts may be purchased for $10 at The Bandshell’s main entrance only for the Saturday night series.
This year, the lineup is better than ever and features crowd favorites like Bruce Springsteen tribute band “The Boss Project” and Journey tribute band “Never Stop Believin'.” You won’t be able to resist joining in the final verses of the songs from the Jimmy Buffett tribute band “Caribbean Chillers,” nor from Tom Petty tribute band “The Wildflowers.” And the Guns N’ Roses tribute band “Nightrain” is guaranteed to rock the house.
Rock out at the Daytona Beach Bandshell in this video!
The tribute acts’ offerings span a wide range of generations, from a Simon & Garfunkel tribute band to covers of David Bowie and Garth Brooks — so guests of all ages are sure to have a blast at the Bandshell in 2019. And, to cap off a truly fun event, be sure to stick around for the fireworks show at the conclusion of each Saturday concert. Bring your beach chair, soak in the salty breeze right off the water, and enjoy any one of the bands on this year’s killer line-up:
- Friday, May 24, 2019: Caribbean Chillers, Jimmy Buffet tribute
- Saturday, May 25, 2019: Classic Rock Revival with The Doobie Brothers and Santana tributes*
- Sunday, May 26, 2019: Play it Again, tribute to Luke Bryan & Friends
- Friday, May 31, 2019: Swingtown, Steve Miller and Peter Frampton tributes
- Saturday, June 1, 2019: Foreigner and Bad Company tributes*
- Friday, June 7, 2019: Completely Unchained, Van Halen tribute
- Saturday, June 8, 2019: Rocket Man, Elton John tribute*
- Friday, June 14, 2019: Carnival of Crue, Motley Crue and Ozzy Osborne tributes
- Saturday, June 15, 2019: Livin' on a Prayer, Bon Jovi tribute*
- Friday, June 21, 2019: Purple Masquerade, Prince tribute
- Saturday, June 22, 2019: Let it Be, Beatles' tribute
- Friday, June 28, 2019: Rebel Rebel, David Bowie tribute
- Saturday, June 29, 2019: Smokin' and Renegade, Boston and Styx tributes*
- Thursday, July 4, 2019: Alter Eagles, Eagles tribute*
- Friday, July 5, 2019: Cowboy, Kid Rock tribute
- Saturday, July 6, 2019: Nuthin' Fancy, Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute*
- Friday, July 12, 2019: Uncle John’s Band, Grateful Dead tribute
- Saturday, July 13, 2019: Never Stop Believin', Journey tribute*
- Friday, July 19, 2019: Vertigo and Original Sin, U2 and INXS tributes
- Saturday, July 20, 2019: Boss Project, Bruce Springsteen tribute*
- Friday, July 26, 2019: Ultimate Garth, Garth Brooks tribute
- Saturday, July 27, 2019: Absolute Queen and Ultimate Def Leppard, Queen and Def Leppard tributes*
- Friday, August 2, 2019: Night Train, Guns and Roses tribute
- Saturday, August 3, 2019: Zendatta and Kiss America, Police and KISS tributes*
- Friday, August 9, 2019: The Motowners, tribute to Motown
- Saturday, August 10, 2019: REO Survivor and Chicago Rewired, REO Speedwagon and Chicago tributes*
- Friday, August 16, 2019: The Dirty Doors, Doors tribute
- Saturday, August 17, 2019: Boxers and Southern Cross, Simon and Garfunkel and Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young tributes*
- Friday, August 23, 2019: Fire & Ice and Love Alive, Pat Benatar and Heart tributes
- Saturday, August 24, 2019: Turnstiles, Billy Joel tribute*
- Friday, August 30, 2019: KC & The 70s Flashback Party, KC & The Sunshine Band tribute
- Saturday, August 31, 201: US Stones, Rolling Stones tribute*
- Sunday, September 1, 2019: Back in Time, Huey Lewis and 80s show
- Monday, September 2, 2019: 1 p.m. NY Rockabilly Rockets and Peace of Woodstock - a Tribute to the ’60s
- Friday, September 6, 2019: Best of British Rock, Judas Priest tribute
- Saturday, September 7, 2019: Highway to Hell, ACDC tribute*
- Friday, September 13, 2019: Battery, Metallica tribute
- Saturday, September 14, 2019: Fleetwood Max, Fleetwood Mac tribute*
- Friday, September 20, 2019: Wildflowers, Tom Petty tribute
- Saturday, September 21, 2019: In the Light of Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin tribute*
- Friday, September 27, 2019: Jaded, Aerosmith tribute
- Saturday, September 28, 2019: Wall of Echoes, Pink Floyd tribute
*Bandshell Summer Concerts marked with an asterisk indicate that a free Daytona Beach fireworks show will take place after the show at 9:45 p.m.
From country twang to classic rock, Daytona Beach will be rocking through the summer of 2019. Snap some pictures of you and your family enjoying the show, and be sure to share them with us on Facebook and Instagram for a chance to be featured on our pages! We can’t wait to see you at a show — start planning your trip today!