The list of entertainment and activity options in Daytona Beach runs as deep and wide as our 23 miles of beaches. From jumping on jet skis and exploring the waterways to uncovering the history that shaped the area, there’s no limit to the possibilities for family fun in Daytona Beach. One of the best ways to cap off a fun day of splashing around at the beach or exploring the city’s shopping scene is to groove to live music at the Daytona Beach Bandshell.
The iconic amphitheater, which is located right on the oceanfront off of the Daytona Beach Boardwalk, offers a series of summer concerts. This seasonal concert series presents shows on Friday and Saturday nights from May 25 through late September from 7-9:45 p.m. The Friday night shows require a small fee of $3 ($10 for VIP -includes chair), and the Saturday night shows are all completely free of charge to the public!
This year, the line-up is better than ever and features crowd favorites like Bruce Springsteen tribute band “The Boss Project” and Journey tribute band “Never Stop Believin'.” You won’t be able to resist joining in the final verses of the songs from Jimmy Buffett tribute band “Caribbean Chillers”, nor from Tom Petty tribute band “The Wildflowers.” And the Guns N’ Roses tribute band “Night Train” is guaranteed to rock the house.
The tribute acts’ offerings span a wide range of generations, from The Temptations tribute band to covers of Katy Perry and No Doubt — so guests of all ages are sure to have a blast at the Bandshell in 2018. And, to cap off a truly fun event, be sure to stick around for the fireworks show at the conclusion of each Saturday show. Bring your beach chair, soak in the salty breeze right off the water, and enjoy this year’s killer line-up:
- Jimmy Buffett tribute band: Caribbean Chillers, Friday, May 25, 7 p.m.
- Bruce Springsteen tribute band: The Boss Project, Saturday, May 26, 7 p.m.*
- Aerosmith tribute band: Jaded, Friday, June 1, 7 p.m.
- Bon Jovi tribute band: Livin' on a Prayer, Saturday, June 2, 7 p.m.*
- Prince tribute band: The Purple Madness, Friday, June 8, 7 p.m.
- Cheap Trick and Kiss tribute bands: Dream Police and Kiss America, Saturday, June 9, 7 p.m.*
- Van Halen tribute band: Completely Unchained, Friday, June 15, 7 p.m.
- Bad Company and Foreigner tribute bands: Bad, Inc. and 4NR2, Saturday, June 16, 7 p.m.*
- Garth Brooks tribute band: Ultimate Garth Brooks, Friday, June 22, 7 p.m.
- Beatles tribute band: Let it Be, Saturday, June 23, 7 p.m.*
- Steely Dan tribute band: Show Biz Kids, Saturday, June 30, 7 p.m.*
- Eagles tribute band: Alter Eagles, Wednesday, July 4, 7 p.m.*
- Doobie Brothers and Santana tribute bands: China Grove and Supernatural, Friday, July 6, 7 p.m.
- Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute band: Nuthin' Fancy, Saturday, July 7, 7 p.m.*
- KC & The Sunshine Band tribute band: KC & The 70s Flashback Party, Friday, July 13, 7 p.m.
- Journey tribute band: Never Stop Believin', Saturday, July 14, 7 p.m.*
- No Doubt/Katy Perry tribute band: California Given, Friday, July 20, 7 p.m.
- Def Leppard and Queen tribute bands: Ultimate Def Leppard and Absolute Queen, Saturday, July 21, 7 p.m.*
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band: Fleetwood Max, Saturday, July 28, 7 p.m.*
- Grateful Dead tribute band: Uncle John's Band, Friday, August 3, 7 p.m.
- Billy Joel tribute band: The Turnstiles, Saturday, August 4, 7 p.m.
- The Temptations tribute band: The Motowners Temptations Tribute, Friday, August 10, 7 p.m.
- Styx and Boston tribute band: Smokin', Saturday, August 11, 7 p.m.*
- Guns N’ Roses tribute band: Night Train, Friday, August 17, 7 p.m.
- James Taylor and Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young tribute bands, Saturday, August 18, 7 p.m.*
- Tim McGraw tribute band: Almost McGraw, Friday, August 24, 7 p.m.
- Rolling Stones tribute band, U.S. Stones, Saturday, August 25, 7 p.m.*
- Elton John tribute band: Rocket Man, Saturday, September 1, 7 p.m.*
- George Strait tribute band, George Strait Experience, Friday, September 7, 7 p.m.
- Bob Seger tribute band: Night Moves, Saturday, September 8, 7 p.m.*
- U2 and INXS tribute bands: Vertigo and Original Sin, Friday, September 14, 7 p.m.
- Led Zeppelin tribute band: In the Light of Led Zeppelin, Saturday, September 15, 7 p.m.*
- Tom Petty tribute band: The Wildflowers, Friday, September 21, 7 p.m.
- AC/DC tribute band: Highway to Hell, Saturday, September 22, 7 p.m.*
- Pink Floyd tribute band: Wall of Echoes, Saturday, September 29, 7 p.m.*
*Bandshell Summer Concerts marked with an asterisk indicate that a free Daytona Beach fireworks show will take place after the show at 9:45 p.m.
From country twang to classic rock, Daytona Beach will be rocking through the summer of 2018. Snap some pictures of you and your family enjoying the show, and be sure to share them with us on Facebook and Instagram for a chance to be featured on our pages! We can’t wait to see you at a show — start planning your trip today!