Biketoberfest® Top Rides
October 19-22, 2023
Biketoberfest® weather is beautiful and if the time is right for you to travel, we hope to see you this fall in Daytona Beach! October beckons riders to explore further up and down our coastline and in neighboring communities.
We've tracked these Biketoberfest® Top Rides so you can rack up the miles, soak up the sun, take in the sights and share a self-guided ride with friends:
- Street Festival Ride - Sponsored by GEICO - To Main Street and Midtown and back.
- Lucky Ride - From Daytona Beach Racing & Card Club to DeLand and back.
- The Loop through a 30+ mile loop known for its lush canopies of live oaks, scenic river and marsh views.
- Iconic U.S. Hwy 1 Ride featuring the area's iconic restaurants and bars to scenic A1A, The Loop and back.
- National Seashore Ride through New Smyrna Beach to Canaveral National Seashore and back.
- Ponce Inlet Ride to Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and back.
- Old City Ride to St. Augustine and back.