Find a Hotel

The Ormond Fire House

  • 160 East Granada Boulevard
  • Ormond Beach, FL 32176
  • (386) 677-3232

Built in 1937 of native coquina rock and brick by noted architect Alan J. MacDonough the facility was erected by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) for the town of Ormond and was used as a fire house, police station and jail. At that time the town of Ormond had a population of less than 2,000 and relied upon volunteers and a hand drawn hose for fire protection. Visits are available by appointment.